Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal framework is separated right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), closely stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite layered structure, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and also various other properties of white powder, so it is additionally called "white graphite". Academic density 2.27 g/cm3, particular gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has good electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no obvious melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, heat resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and argon, inadequate stability in oxygen ambience, and also temperature below 1000 ℃. The growth coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve cold water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses very gradually and produces a small amount of boric acid and ammonia, which does not react with weak acid as well as strong base at space temperature. It is a little soluble in warm acid and also can only be disintegrated with molten sodium hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Qualities
1. High warm resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its strength at 1800 ℃ is twice that at space temperature level, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature level for lots of times, and also does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items are the same as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the greatest thermal conductivity amongst ceramic products over 530C.
3, low thermal development coefficient: the expansion coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd just to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in ceramics, coupled with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is very good.
4. Outstanding electric homes: good insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the very best high temperature insulating material in porcelains, with break down voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, clear to microwave and infrared.
5. Excellent deterioration resistance: it does not react with basic steels (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, etc), rare planet steels, precious metals, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid as well as antacid.
6. Reduced friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at heat, is more immune to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide and graphite, oxidation environment can be used up to 900C, vacuum can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness good B is high: its impurity web content is much less than 10PPM, yet B web content is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into parts with high accuracy by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride utilized in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, advanced refractories and superhard materials, splitting up rings of horizontal continuous rolling steel, heat resistant lubricating substances and heat finishes, in addition to basic materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch representative for metal creating and a lubricating substance for metal wire drawing.
2. Unique electrolysis and resistance products of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for heat strong lubes, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite additives, refractories and also antioxidant additives, especially for liquified steel Faustian celebrations, heat enhancement ingredients and also high temperature resistant insulation products.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride items pressed into numerous shapes can be utilized as heat, high stress, insulation as well as warm dissipation parts.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be transformed right into cubic boron nitride as difficult as ruby by high temperature as well as high stress treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the structural material of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of airplane and rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity power as well as plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging material to avoid neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological exploration and oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for separation ring of continuous spreading steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of continual spreading light weight aluminum (various optical glass removing representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all kinds of capacitor film plating, photo tube plating, present plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all kinds of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, hallmark gilding materials, all type of cigarette labels, beer tags, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, safe and lubricating, but also glossy.
Boron Nitride Rate
The rate is influenced by numerous variables including the supply as well as need on the market, sector patterns, economic activity, market belief, and also unforeseen events.
If you are seeking the latest Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Distributor
Innovation Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN producer and also BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We ship our items around the globe.
If you are searching for high-grade Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to call us as well as send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)